Weddings & Events
Modern Weddings - At Home Reception Feature
We understand that planning a wedding or a social event can be overwhelming, especially right now. When travel and attendance are uncertain, we want to stand alongside you and help you make sure all of your guests can be a part of your special day. That's why we have added our At Home Reception Feature as well as additional flexibility for Weddings scheduled from June 1st – December 31, 2021. Plan your Wedding at The Heldrich now and receive the following:
- 90 days prior to your event, you can postpone with no penalties
- At Home Reception Feature- Complimentary live feed from the Ballroom
- Cake Delivery Assistance – get a mini wedding cake delivered to your "At Home" guests so they can participate in the cake cutting ceremony
For more information or to arrange a site visit, contact Betsy Moreno at 732.214.2214.
Elegance. Opulence. Ambiance.
Whether you are planning a sophisticated gala for 400, the New Brunswick wedding of your dreams or a relaxed gathering for six, The Heldrich Hotel can make your next event flawless from start to finish. The Heldrich Hotel offers creative planners and exceptional wedding venues in New Brunswick, NJ to help make your dreams come true. Our outstanding, professional staff will gladly work with you to customize your perfect event, including impeccable service, décor, special themes and delectable menus to fit budgets of all sizes.
Let Us Turn Your Vision Into a Reality
Your wedding day is the memory you will talk about most often for the rest of your life and we take that responsibility very seriously. Maybe that’s why we have been named as a “Best of Weddings” venue by The Knot, and New Jersey Bride listed us as a “Love It” location for weddings.
Celebrating special moments take on a new meaning when they happen amid the unique style of The Heldrich. Incredible cuisine, attentive service and perfectly prepared settings will bring your New Brunswick wedding to a higher level of refined sophistication and fun. Let our team of professional event coordinators shape your vision into the wedding day you always imagined.
For more information or to arrange a site visit, contact Betsy Moreno at 732.214.2214. Inquire about virtual attendance.
Planning Made Easy
You want your special day to be perfect, and that requires careful planning and coordination of the many aspects required to successfully host a large group of guests. The Heldrich is perfectly suited to meet multiple wedding needs all under one roof, and our team of planning professionals will work hand-in-hand with you to ensure that your guests are artfully accommodated throughout every step of your celebration, leaving you time to enjoy your special day. Our services include:
- Close proximity to numerous local ceremony venues such as Kirkpatric Chapel, Voorhees Chapel, Rutger’s Gardens and Boyd Park.
- 235 luxuriously appointed guestrooms, including 14 one and two bedroom suites available at discounted wedding block rates
- Full service hotel amenities for your guests including an indoor pool, health club, business center and room service
- An ideal location in the cosmopolitan heart of Downtown New Brunswick, just steps from a multitude of fine dining restaurants and lively night clubs.
- Intimate venues for rehearsal dinners, cocktail receptions, and post-wedding brunches, such as the private dining rooms in Christopher’s Restaurant and the trendy Christopher’s Lounge.
- Our on-site spa that features a wide variety of treatments including manicures and pedicures.
- Extended services such as gift bag delivery and valet parking
Unique Venues for Holiday & Seasonal Parties
Reward your employees for a great year with a festive holiday celebration at The Heldrich, Central New Jersey's premier hotel and event venue. Our ideal location in the center of New Brunswick means your event will be wrapped in the spirit of the holidays both inside our hotel and out, from the 40 foot holiday tree right outside our front door to the festive lighting your guests can enjoy throughout the entire city. We have unique spaces and packages ideal for groups from 40 - 400 people, from informal to elegant, and from cost-effective to over-the-top, including:
The Livingston Grand Ballroom
Our largest event space, the Livingston Ballroom offers 7,500 square feet of contemporary and elegant decor ideally suited to accommodate groups up to 500 guests and features complimentary use of a 40' built in rear-screen projection system perfect for slide show displays or video presentations. The ballroom is located on the 1st floor just steps from our main entrance and offers conveniently located coat check.
Private Events in Christopher's Restaurant
If you are seeking a casual affair in a truly unique environment, then a private event in Christopher's Restaurant may be the ideal choice. Christopher's is located just off our main lobby, includes a built in dance floor, and can comfortably accommodate celebrations up to 200 guests. Christopher’s open-hearth kitchen provides patrons the opportunity to observe our chefs in action.
Intimate Spaces for Small Groups
Our dedicated 2nd floor event spaces provide a variety of private rooms ideal for intimate gatherings from 20 to 70 guests. The twinkling lights of the city are sure to add a festive spirit to your event! Dance floors are available and you will enjoy complimentary use of the built in sound system.
Elegant Bar & Bat Mitzvahs Celebrations
You have one chance to make your child's bar mitzvah or bat mitzvah the most amazing it can be! We have the expertise to transport your guests from the ordinary to a place of wonder and awe. Celebrate your child's passage into adulthood in style! The Heldrich offers a breathtaking backdrop for this landmark event featuring elegant function rooms that are perfect for themed celebrations. From magicians and DJ's, to party favors and delicious cuisine, we will create the ultimate setting and make your Bar or Bat Mitzvah guests feel treasured. At The Heldrich, it is our goal is to help transform your son or daughter's vision into reality and bring your special event to new heights.
- Our team of planning specialists is committed to making the special day flawless, from start to finish.
- Our ballroom can accommodate up to 400 guests
- We are happy to accommodate both afternoon and evening celebrations
- We provide separate reception areas for both adults and kids
- We offer state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, a rear-screen projection system, and a staff of professional technicians to ensure successful presentations.
- Our multi-talented team of culinary professionals offer a variety of Kosher style meals
- We partner with local Kosher caterers
- We can provide overnight accommodations at special Bar/Bat Mitzvah rates