As we all move forward with a heightened awareness for health and wellness practices, The Heldrich invites you to experience the transformation of the ordinary meeting. Our approach embraces thoughtful accommodations for safe distancing and elevated hygiene procedures, while providing distinctive meeting environments and mindfulness programming that inspires creativity, invigorates passion and enriches the mind, body and spirit.
Whether you are working on meetings & events now or in the future, the safety, wellbeing & enduring experience of your attendees is our priority.
Health & Wellbeing Design Elements
Creative meeting space setups to optimize healthy hygiene practices while providing a setting that promotes collaboration and innovation.
- Safe social distance spacing
- Hygiene and sanitizer stations
- Staggered breaks & event entry/exit timing
Mindfulness programming and activities complement our coffee break food and beverage to fuel greater energy and engagement.
- Invigorating guided wellbeing exercises including meditation, yoga and stress relieving breathing rituals for groups of any size
- Brain teasers and games to promote networking and movement
- Flash mob dances and exercises designed to stimulate a break or ignite a general session
Food & Beverage
The Heldrich understands the food & beverage experience is paramount to any successful meeting or event.
- Our culinary team will work alongside you to craft menus tailored to surprise and delight your attendees.
- We recognize that nutrition and wellness play an increasing role in defining sustainable foods, as such it is important to us to focus on whole foods with fewer processed ingredients.
Team Building & Wellbeing
Activities designed to enrich the mind, body & spirit of each attendee.
- Enrich the soul by giving back while coming together. Teambuilding initiatives that involve community & charitable activities for social impact enhance personal growth and group mindfulness.
- The art of wellness. Unleash the power of creative expression on improving health & wellbeing. Arranged painting & drawing classes for all levels of artists include everything needed including the wine & appetizers!
- Slowing down the tempo to improve results. Planned quiet activities like meditation, breathing sessions or yoga can reduce stress & even promote connections.
The Heldrich understands the importance of bringing people together for the purpose of collaboration, ideation, and celebration. That means everyone --- even if circumstances prohibit in person attendance. We are pleased to be able to offer webcasts of meetings and events from our well-appointed, purpose-built meeting space allowing your guests to participate in real time, no matter their location. For more information, contact The Heldrich meeting professionals at 732-214-2206.