EXTRA VALUE, EXTRA SAVINGS! SO MANY NEW BRUNSWICK HOTEL DEALS TO SAVE YOU MONEY AS YOU TRAVEL
#Summer In The City
How do you #SummerInTheCity? Perfectly situated in the cultural heart of the New Brunswick Arts District, and directly across the street from the city's famed Theater Row, The Heldrich Hotel is THE summer basecamp destination for foodies, adventurers and patrons of the fine arts.
Explore more with a free late check-out and $30 dining credit, so that you have the time and energy to get the most out of your trip!
Click To Call
Located just two blocks away from the beautiful Raritan River and surrounded by Rutgers University, New Brunswick is a hub for foodies, adventures and patrons of the fine arts. Dine out at over 50+ Zagat rated restaurants, rent a bike and discover one of New Jersey’s most scenic trail systems – the Delaware and Raritan Canal State Park Trail – or get dressed to the nines and attend a Broadway show at one of three performing arts theaters within walking distance of the property. It’s all right here.
Looking for something else to do while you’re in town? Summertime offers an abundance of festivals, activities and events - view NEW BRUNSWICK'S EVENT CALENDAR here.
This Rate Includes:
- Luxurious overnight accommodations in a spacious guest room with city views of downtown New Brunswick
- Fuel up with a $30 dining credit, available to use in Christopher's Bar & Restaurant or on In-Room Dining
- Complimentary late check-out of 2:00PM, so that you have more time to explore
- Unlimited access to our indoor saline pool and modern fitness center
- An unbeatable, central location to all that New Brunswick and Rutgers University has to offer
*Subject to availability, applicable taxes and fees. Blackout dates apply. May not be combined with any other offer. Not valid on existing reservations. Not available to group and catering room blocks, or for third party booking sites.