Health & Safety
Giving Our Guests Piece Of Mind
The health and safety of both our guests and our associates has always been a top priority for us at The Heldrich. New standards are now being implemented to better ensure the cleanliness of our Hotel.
A NEW STANDARD OF CLEANLINESS
We have developed new sanitation and hygiene practices using approved chemicals, procedures and equipment to ensure the highest level of cleanliness in all areas of the hotel.
- Guest Room Sanitation: Sanitation chemicals proven to kill 99.9% of all germs and viruses will be used in guest rooms prior to guest arrival.
- 8-Point High-Touch Cleaning: A checklist of frequently touched areas in each guest room will be maintained, to ensure that they receive extra disinfection.
- Stayover Service: To further practice social distancing and to protect both our guests and our associates, in-stay housekeeping is temporarily suspended for stays of more than one night. Towel and amenity replacement will be available upon request.
- Public Area Cleanliness: Multi-Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant will be used on all high-touch surfaces in our public areas.
- PPE: All Housekeeping Staff wear required PPE, Mask & Gloves while cleaning guest rooms.
- Cleaning Schedule: Upon check out guestrooms are left vacant for three (3) to five (5) days and not immediately cleaned. Before cleaning all rooms are sprayed down with a disinfectant cleaner.
- Equipment: Housekeeping carts are also disinfected daily inclusive of all equipment and tools.
Eight Point High-Touch Areas of Deep Cleaning
1. Switches & Electronic Controls: lights, lamps, switches and climate control panels
2. Handles & Knobs: doors, closets, drawers, furniture knobs and blinds
3. Bathroom & Bath Amenities: toilet handles/seats, splash walls, shower/tub controls, sink faucets, individual amenities, tissue boxes, soap dishes, amenity trays & hair dryer
4. Telephones, Remote Controls & Clocks: handsets, dial pads & buttons
5. Bed & Bedding: all bed linens including duvet covers, pillowcases & sheets
6. Hard Surfaces: tables, desk and nightstands
7. Closet & Dresser Goods: iron, safe handle and keypad
8. In-Room Amenities: glassware, ice bucket, mini fridge & coffee maker
Protecting Our Guests and Employees
We have implemented a range of new and modified services that give all guests and employees Peace of Mind when arriving, checking in and staying at The Heldrich. Contactless procedures and practicing social distancing is the new norm.
- Signage & Communication: Markers on floor for proper social distance spacing (6 FT per CDC). Signage displayed that the use of face coverings is necessary for all guests & employees in building.
- Contactless Check In: No signature registration card & credit card collection & authorization.
- Personal Protective Equipment: PPE supplies available at Front Desk (gloves, masks, hand sanitizer) if needed for guests & employees.
- Medical/Wellness Check-In Procedure: All arriving guests complete COVID-19 Survey prior to receiving their guestroom keys; questions about common risk factors including travel, close contact & flu like symptoms in the past 14 days.
- Self-Parking Service: Valet Parking is currently suspended.
- Hand Sanitizers: New touchless hand sanitizer stations will be located at high traffic locations in the resort including at elevators landings on each floor, meeting rooms and the front desk.
- Elevator Safety: Door Handles & Elevator Buttons cleaned consistently by a dedicated Lobby Attendant. Signage in place for elevator social distancing practices limiting the number of guests for each elevator.
- New Employee Safety Practices Keep Everyone Safer
- Our employees take great care ensuring your stay is safe. New standards of practicing social distancing and engaging in contactless delivery of service are part of our new ongoing training and awareness for all employees, as our goal is your safety.
- PPE: Protective Personal Equipment is available to all employees to protect both them & others.
- Social Distancing: Minimized contact with other associates while in work areas, and staying six feet apart is practiced.
- Safer At Home: If an employee is not feeling well, or is showing any symptoms, or if they have a family member sick at home, they are asked and required to stay home from work.
- Sharing Safety: If a guest needs masks, sanitizer or wipes, our employees will be happy to provide them.
Food & Beverage Best Practices
Food Service is not currently available, however when we resume Food & Beverage Operations the procedures will be forever changed, and ensuring the safety of our guests and team members is paramount. Going forward, we will have much higher expectations for safety and sanitation with enhanced and visible procedures and excellent communications to earn your loyalty.
- Grooming, Uniforms & PPE: Employees will wear and use appropriate personal protective equipment according to the latest CDC policies and procedures. Items such as masks, gloves and hats will be worn at all times when handling and serving food.
- General Safety & Sanitation: All employees will be re-trained in current food safety practices. ServSafe certificates are required for all food and beverage employees, including leaders.
- Reduced-Contact Service: Giving our guests personalized, memorable service is always a priority. Though our delivery of that service will alter, the standards will not diminish.
- Seating & Sanitation: Seating in accordance with social distancing standards. Employees wear PPE & use single use sanitizer wipes to wipe tables and chairs in between seatings.