Things To Do in New Brunswick
Enjoy all that New Jersey has to offer at The Heldrich
The Heldrich invites you to explore the best of downtown New Brunswick just outside our front door. We are directly across the street from three performing arts theaters, and moments from shopping, dining and nightlife. Less than 60 minutes away, you can visit Manhattan landmarks such as the Statue of Liberty; or take a day trip to Atlantic City and the Jersey shore. Whether you seek urban comforts or scenic adventures, The Heldrich Hotel is the perfect host.
For more information you may contact guest services directly at 732-729-4670, or simply click here to email us.
The Spa at The Heldrich
The Spa at The Heldrich invites you to immerse yourself in a variety of experiences and rejuvenating treatments to help you "Relax, Renew and Recharge". The Spa’s full service facility offers four private treatment rooms and a full compliment of manicure and pedicure services available to hotel guests and New Jersey locals alike. Enhance your experience with a visit to our health club and indoor pool. Whether you live nearby, are in New Brunswick for the day, or for an extended stay on business or pleasure, our goal is to assist you in relaxation and renewal so you leave recharged and ready to face the world again.
Click Here for more details and a full menu of services offered OR call 732-247-2500 to schedule an appointment.
New Jersey & New York Area Attractions
- Atlantic City & Jersey Shore - Atlantic City’s legendary boardwalk and opulent casinos are an easy day trip. Stroll on the beach and gaze out at the Atlantic Ocean. Nearby, you can explore quaint coastal villages, lighthouses, and enjoy recreational options. From swimming and fishing, to local festivals and amusement parks, you will have a taste of New Jersey’s famed vacation fun.
- Meadowlands Sports Complex - Premier sports and entertainment venue encompassing Giants Stadium, Continental Airlines Arena, and Meadowlands Racetrack.
- Six Flags Great Adventure - Admission also includes Six Flags Hurricane Harbor water park and Six Flags Wild Safari, the world’s largest drive-through Safari outside of Africa!
- Somerset Patriots Minor League Baseball
New York City
- Liberty State Park - Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island - See where over 12 million immigrants arrived in the United States from 1892 to 1954 at the Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Liberty Science Center - Educational and science exhibits as well as the nation’s largest IMAX dome theater.
Downtown New Brunswick
Represents a collection of some of the city’s finest establishments – dedicated to spreading the word about the fun and excitement that can be found in Central Jersey’s hottest dining and entertainment destination. New Brunswick Rocks Package at The Heldrich
Entertainment & New Brunswick Theater District
New Brunswick is known for its vibrant cultural scene, enjoyed by over 350,000 annual visitors. The Heldrich Hotel is within walking distance to the State Theatre, George Street Playhouse, and Crossroads Theatre Company. Highlights include:
- State Theatre
- George Street Playhouse
- Crossroads Theatre Company
- American Repertory Ballet
- Cabaret Theatre
- Mason Gross School of the Arts
Nightlife & Restaurants
International cuisine, live music, pubs and clubs create a vibrant atmosphere.
Nearby Medical Institutions & Universities
- Rutgers University
- University of Medicine & Dentistry New Jersey
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- St. Peter’s University Hospital
Museums & Galleries
- Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum(Rutgers - The State University of New Jersey)
- Hungarian Heritage Museum
- Visual Arts League
- Grounds For Sculpture